Commemorate a Memory at Trinity Pines
Trinity Pines is launching a fundraising campaign by inviting you to personalize a tile to be displayed on campus to commemorate your memories. The first tiles will be mounted on the exterior of the Worship Center using the walls that form the hallway from the Deck Into the Worship Center for all to see.
The tiles are laser engraved, which means they will last a lifetime. Take this opportunity to honor a loved one, a soldier or veteran, a first responder, your church or school, or to remember a special event in your own life.
There are many ongoing projects at Trinity Pines which you can support. All of our capital improvements are financed by donations from individuals and churches. Our operating funds come from camp and retreat revenue. This allows Trinity Pines to remain debt free.
Some of the current project that your tile investment will help support are:
- Remodel: The recent remodel of our 60 motel rooms providing greater comfort for all, and providing specific rooms with greater handicapped accessibility.
- Lagoon: The construction of our new water feature for everyone’s enjoyment. The lagoon includes zip slides, zip lines and the “blob” for the kids, and another beautiful setting for meetings, campfires, baptisms and worship and prayer for all.
- Staff House: We are growing as a camp family and will be constructing a new staff house soon to accommodate the families that God brings us.
- Support our summer leaders! Our summer staff program provides employment and discipleship for more than 20 high school and college age students. They get experience in our recreation, food services, housekeeping and maintenance services during our summer camps. We offer mission opportunities and experiences for them as well.
- Camp Overflow: Over the course of the summer Trinity Pines hosts two preteen camps for those students who might not have other opportunities to come to camp! Through the decades of this camp Trinity Pines has seen thousands of life-changing decisions and salvations. About 500 kids attend each year, at a cost of about $200 per camper.
- Tables and Chairs: We have desperately needed to replace some of our well-worn conference room items and increase their numbers to support the many simultaneous uses of our facilities throughout the year.
- Directional sign upgrades. Have you ever gotten a little lost on campus? That’s not our intent and we are working on better lighting, more signage and clearer building and room identification.
For additional information regarding our engraved brick campaign please contact
Melanie Springer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 936-662-3590.